- Inquiry applications for enrollment may be completed by clicking on the link under the admissions process called “Online Inquiry”. Someone within our Admissions office will be in touch with you by email or phone in regards to your next steps in the admission process.
- Once an Online Inquiry form has been completed, please follow the steps below:
- Grades 1st - 5th
- An online application form must be completed by the parent(s) and submitted for review.
- A copy of the student's grades and test scores for the previous and present school years must be submitted along with the online application.
- An interview may be required.
- Grades 6th - 12th
- A pre-application form must be completed by the student's previous school and submitted to our office for review.
- A copy of the student's grades and test scores for the previous and present school years must be submitted along with the pre-application.
- An interview is required and will be conducted between the custodial parent or guardian, the student, the principal and/or assistant principal.
- Grades 1st - 5th
- Students who have a grade point average of less than 2.0 in the current or previous grading period, will be considered for enrollment on probationary standing.
- Students will be required to take a placement test, and tutoring and/or summer school may be required.
- Additionally, parent/student orientation will be held during the first week of school by department. At least one parent is required to be present at orientation.
Re-Enrollment applications are completed online yearly during our re-enrollment period for currently enrolled students. Your child is not considered to be a student for the following year if a re-enrollment packet is not completed online. Please update any demographic information during the re-enrollment process to ensure accurate data within our Student Information System.
Jehovah-Jireh Christian Academy admits students of any race, sex, creed, color, nationality and ethnic origin to all of the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students attending our school. This includes academic and admissions policies, financial programs, athletics, ministry and other school administered programs.